Peter has over thirty six years’ experience, in general practice, in Commercial and Corporate Law, Wills and Estates, family law, Conveyancing and Criminal Law.
He has appeared as an advocate in various jurisdictions in Australia relating to court proceedings and is an experienced and effective negotiator when engaging in mediation and arbitration. Peter understands the complexities that arise in the course of various transactions and disputes and offers practical legal advice. He is skilled in his ability to present his client’s position in the best light possible.
Also, Peter is a director of New Horizons Enterprises, a not for profit organisation that provides a range of supportive services, in the area of age care, disability services, employment, homelessness, mental health, indigenous support and social enterprise.
Peter’s qualifications and memberships include:
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Notary Public
- Practitioner of the High Court of Australia
- Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Member of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Fiji
- Member of the Law Society if Fiji.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Peter recently passed his exams in Papua New Guinea and is currently in the process of applying to be admitted to practice as a solicitor in Papua New Guinea